Job no: 498527
Work type: Fixed Term Full Time
Location: ACT, QLD
Airservices is a government owned organisation providing safe, secure, efficient and environmentally responsible services to the aviation industry.
Each year we manage over four million aircraft movements carrying more than 156 million passengers, and provide air navigation services across 11 per cent of the world’s airspace.
As the Information Analyst you will work with the Systems, Standards & Compliance team to contribute to the strategic planning and progress the team through a digital transition program.
- Communicate records management responsibilities to all business areas and promotion of the value of information and records management including knowledge sharing, acquisition and creation.
- Strategic planning for expanding EDRMS/ECMS user base and functionality
- Supporting the business by assisting with Business Process Reviews (BPR) for EDRMS/ECMS implementation
- Requirements management
- Conducting business analysis to convert existing processes into electronic processes using system functionality.
- Conduct and maintain mapping of business systems to ensure appropriate consideration has been given to the planning, purchase and implementation of systems to align with legislative recordkeeping requirements
- management and development of business cases, procurement documentation and other documentation needed to seek necessary approval to proceed with projects
Liaise with key stakeholders in relation to their information management needs to ensure information systems and processes are fit for purpose, support information as an enabler and provides evidence of business activities
This is a 12 months Fixed Term Contract opportunity.
- Possess knowledge of government recordkeeping
- Punctual and attention to detail
- Proactive team member
- Reliable & positive work attitude
- Excellent time management skills to ensure that tasks are completed accurately and within timeframes
People enjoy working in this team because you are supported, cared for and have the flexibility when needed
Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience and skills in customer service and/or stakeholder engagement;
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and implement business process review;
- Knowledge of recordkeeping policies, procedures and systems (EDRMS/ECMS)
- Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal skills, as well as good networking skills.
- Ability to identify and implement efficiencies in a records management environment
Please see the link below to view the full Position Description:
PD - Information Analyst.pdf
Should you require any further information please contact Darren Quinn on (07) 3866 3492 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
To apply for this position please lodge an application online via the “apply link” attaching your resume and a cover letter outlining your skills and experience and how they relate to this role.
Applications close 11.55 pm (AEST) Friday 21 June 2019.
Please refer to the security check requirements successful applicants will be required to undertake as part of the recruitment process.
Airservices values social and cultural diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and the provision of a safe and healthy work environment.
In the interests of safety, we test for alcohol and other drugs.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Application close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now