Operational Risk & Assurance Manager
Job no: 497325
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Location: VIC, QLD, Various
Categories: Project Management, ANS
Airservices is a government owned organisation providing safe, secure, efficient and environmentally responsible services to the aviation industry.
Each year we manage over four million aircraft movements carrying more than 156 million passengers, and provide air navigation services across 11 per cent of the world’s airspace.
You will lead and manage safety investigations, Air Navigation Services risk and compliance frameworks, assurance activities, and drive continuous improvement in safety and risk management activities. Key accountabilities include:
- Instigate and manage investigations into safety incidents, as required by Airservices safety and risk management systems and relevant regulations
- Support the Operations Standards & Assurance Manager in maintaining all ANS risk and compliance processes, including updating of current processes and revisions as appropriate
- Provide assurance that changes to air navigation services and technical systems are introduced in a manner in which the fitness for service delivers appropriate safety assurance
You will exercise a high level of interpersonal and communications skills to establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with staff and stakeholders within Airservices and its stakeholders. You will possess an ability to identify safety critical issues and development plans to appropriately address them in a timely manner.
A collaborative and supportive team culture that values professionalism, objectivity and integrity.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in successfully leading a team in technology intensive industries in complex and safety critical operating environments
- Extensive experience and a knowledge base regarding Air Navigation regulations, processes, practices and service delivery
- Demonstrated ability to build wide and effective networks and working relationships inside and outside the organisation
Please see the link below to view the full Position Description:
ANS Operational Risk and Assurance Manager PD.pdf
Should you require any further information please contact (07) 38608030 and/or Marcus.email@example.com
How to Apply
To apply for this position please lodge an application online via the “apply link” attaching your resume and a cover letter outlining your skills and experience and how they relate to this role.
Applications close 11.55 pm (AEST) Thursday 20th December 2018.
Please refer to the security check requirements successful applicants will be required to undertake as part of the recruitment process.
Airservices values social and cultural diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and the provision of a safe and healthy work environment.
In the interests of safety, we test for alcohol and other drugs.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Application close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now