EPMO Specialist – Standards and Systems
Job no: 497318
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Categories: Information Technology, Project Management
Airservices is a government owned organisation providing safe, secure, efficient and environmentally responsible services to the aviation industry.
Each year we manage over four million aircraft movements carrying more than 156 million passengers, and provide air navigation services across 11 per cent of the world’s airspace.
Working in the organisation’s enterprise portfolio management office the role involves:
- Developing, implementing, enhancing and maintaining the program and project delivery standards and processes for the organisation
- Developing, implementing and operating the enterprise portfolio, program and project management information management system
We are looking for an experienced program and project manager that is motivated by developing, implementing and supporting delivery standards. You must be comfortable in presenting as the subject matter expert to an experienced, professional delivery community as well as lead the development of an enterprise project management information system.
Our EPMO team provides guidance and support to the whole organisation for program and project delivery. We have a real opportunity to make a difference to outcomes and success of the organisation.
Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will have:
- 10 years or more experience delivering programs and projects
- Familiarity and operation of a range of program and project delivery methodologies with their associated processes and templates
- Strong experience in developing and rolling out a portfolio, program management framework for a large organisation
- Track record in developing and implementing an enterprise portfolio, program and project information system
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (e.g. Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Information Systems or Business Management)
Please see the link below to view the full Position Description:
EPMO Standards & PMIS - Position Description.pdf
Should you require any further information please contact Steven Haydon on 07 3866 3252 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that assessment of responses will commence from 14th January 2019.
How to Apply
To apply for this position please lodge an application online via the “apply link” attaching your resume and a cover letter outlining your skills and experience and how they relate to this role.
Applications close 11.55 pm (AEST) Sunday 13th January 2019.
Please refer to the security check requirements successful applicants will be required to undertake as part of the recruitment process.
Airservices values social and cultural diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and the provision of a safe and healthy work environment.
In the interests of safety, we test for alcohol and other drugs.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Application close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now