Aeronautical Information Specialist
Job no: 498869
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Categories: Marketing, ANS
Airservices is a government owned organisation providing safe, secure, efficient and environmentally responsible services to the aviation industry.
Each year we manage over four million aircraft movements carrying more than 156 million passengers, and provide air navigation services across 11 per cent of the world’s airspace.
As an Aeronautical Information Specialist (Editorial) you will have a leading role in the compilation, generation and publication of the AIP suite of products. Your key functions will be:
- Process and manage aeronautical publication changes in the AIP product suite
- Lead the production of the AIP product suite in accordance with AIRAC and internal schedules
- Follow all documented processes to ensure the integrity of aeronautical publications and compliance with CASR Part 175
- Undertake specific projects and business improvement activities as required
The ideal candidate will:
- Work productively in a high pressure environment and manage time to effectively meet strict timeframes
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of aeronautical terminology, to the equivalent of the CASA Basic Aeronautical Knowledge (BAK) level
- Have experience in the use of the Adobe product suite, including FrameMaker, Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Have strong attention to detail and communication (written and verbal) skills
Please see the link below to view the full Position Description:
Aeronautical Information Specialist - Position Description.pdf
Should you require any further information please contact Sarah Johnston on 02 6268 4874 and email@example.com
How to Apply
To apply for this position please lodge an application online via the “apply link” attaching your resume and a cover letter outlining your skills and experience and how they relate to this role.
Applications close 11.55 pm (AEST), Sunday 1st March 2020.
Please refer to the security check requirements successful applicants will be required to undertake as part of the recruitment process.
Airservices values social and cultural diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and the provision of a safe and healthy work environment.
In the interests of safety, we test for alcohol and other drugs.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Application close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now