Job no: 498839
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Categories: Project Management
Airservices is a government owned organisation providing safe, secure, efficient and environmentally responsible services to the aviation industry. Each year we manage over four million aircraft movements carrying more than 140 million passengers, and provide air navigation services across 11 per cent of the world’s airspace. Airservices has two major operating centres in Melbourne and Brisbane and a corporate office in Canberra. We operate 29 air traffic control towers at international and regional airports, and provide aviation rescue fire-fighting services at 26 Australian airports.
The OneSKY Australia Program is responsible for the planning, development and implementation of Airservices next generation services including the future civil-military air traffic management system (CMATS) through the Program – a joint activity with the Department of Defence.
The Project Coordinator, CMATS Support Facilities, will work as part of a joint team combining Airservices and Department of Defence personnel. You will provide coordination support and assistance for the planning and execution of multiple dependent projects as part of the OneSKY Program.
As the Project Coordinator, CMATS Support Facilities, you will make a difference by being an active and supportive team member. You have a strong understanding of project management principals and experienced in reviewing project budget expenditure, financial forecasting and reporting. You will have highly developed communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively at all levels.
Skills and experience
The successful applicant will have:
- Demonstrated experience as a Project Coordinator or Project Officer within a dynamic project team environment with a focus on successful outcomes
- Tertiary qualification in Project Management is desirable
- Ability to clearly articulate project progress, risks, issues and outcomes in support of executive and board updates, as well as engagement with other governance and oversight functions
- Experience in vendor and contract management
- Demonstrated stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Have the ability to work effectively in a matrixed organisation, drawing on other program capabilities (e.g. program assurance, transition planning and logistics)
- Baseline Clearance (PROTECTED) (or ability to obtain this clearance)
Please see the link below to view the full Position Description:
Project Coordinator Job Description.pdf
Should you require any further information please contact Ben Deacon on 03 9339 2110 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
To apply for this position please lodge an application online via the “apply link” attaching your resume and a cover letter outlining your skills and experience and how they relate to this role.
Applications close 11.55pm (AEST), Monday 27th January 2020.
Please refer to the security check requirements successful applicants will be required to undertake as part of the recruitment process.
Airservices is a government owned corporation providing the aviation industry with services such as air traffic control, navigation facilities and aviation rescue and fire fighting.
Airservices values social and cultural diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and the provision of a safe and healthy work environment.
In the interests of safety, we test for alcohol and other drugs.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Application close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now