Senior Workforce Planning Specialist
Job no: 498825
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Categories: Aviation, Management, ARFFS
Airservices Australia is a government owned organisation providing safe, secure, efficient and environmentally responsible services to the aviation industry.
Each year we manage over four million aircraft movements carrying more than 156 million passengers, and provide air navigation services across 11 per cent of the world’s airspace.
Airservices Australia has two major operating centres in Melbourne and Brisbane and a corporate office in Canberra. We operate 29 air traffic control towers at international and regional airports, and provide aviation rescue firefighting services at 27 Australian Airports.
As the Senior Workforce Planning Specialist, you will lead a small dedicated team that determines Aviation Rescue and Fire Fighting Services staffing requirements through analysis of demand and supply, developing and managing the staffing plan to support operational service delivery. You will work collaboratively with other roles across the business to propose and introduce solutions, design, sustain and evolve workforce planning frameworks, policies and processes.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a workforce planning professional with several years’ experience to join an amazing team environment. In this role you will draw on considerable experience in strategic workforce planning (including transactional, advisory and organisation change experience). In your career you will have worked across the full spectrum of workforce planning within a large organisation including strategy and initiative delivery, reporting and monitoring of the workforce.
You will be part of a diverse, dynamic and highly skilled team of outcome focussed workforce planning and rostering professionals. Our team is passionate and positive about the services they provide and are committed to maintaining an inclusive workplace. The team demonstrates the following cultural behaviours:
- Treating everyone with dignity, respect and courtesy
- Acting with honesty and integrity
- Acting ethically and with care and diligence
Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will have:
- A tertiary or recognised qualification in Human Resource Management, Workforce Planning, Business Management, Financial Analysis or related field
- Extensive workforce planning experience ideally in a complex, industrialised, geographically and professionally diverse organisation
- Management or supervisory experience and skills leading a high performing team and working closely with other teams to deliver results
- Strong data analysis capability with experience building data models (i.e. advanced MS Excel Skills, Cognos Analytics)
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to collaborate, build and maintain relationships and positively influence results
Please see the link below to view the full Position Description:
PD - Senior Workforce Planning Specialist.pdf
Should you require any further information please contact Sacha Bouma on 07 3866 3846 or email@example.com
How to Apply
To apply for this position please lodge an application online via the “apply link” attaching your resume and a cover letter outlining your skills and experience and how they relate to this role.
Applications close 11.55pm (AEST) Monday 27th January 2020
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Application close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now