Job no: 498454
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Categories: Engineering, Procurement, Contract Management, ANS
Airservices is a government owned organisation providing safe, secure, efficient and environmentally responsible services to the aviation industry.
Each year we manage over four million aircraft movements carrying more than 156 million passengers, and provide air navigation services across 11 per cent of the world’s airspace.
Asset Planner – Building and Infrastructure reporting into the Asset Lifecycle business unit of Air Navigation Services will lead the development and monitoring of asset management objectives for ANS Building and Infrastructure systems and classes.
This role will require the person to establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with staff and stakeholders within Airservices, as well as from external providers and regulatory bodies.
You will be part of a diverse, dynamic and highly skilled team. Our team is passionate about development, innovation and collaboration and is committed to maintaining an inclusive workplace.
Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will have:
- Understands the organisation strategic plan, business context and able to translate into asset objectives.
- Demonstrated competence in Project Management practices.
- Experience and expertise in Building Services.
- Ability to apply contemporary risk management practices.
- Strong business acumen.
- High level stakeholder management and ability to communicate across all levels of business.
- Experience in procurement, contract and supplier management.
- Experience in environmental management practices
- Application of Quality Assurance and Compliance through developing and maintaining a working knowledge of recognised guidelines, regulations and standards.
- Understanding of asset/system lifecycle cost analysis.
Please see the link below to view the full Position Description:
PD - Asset Planner.pdf
Should you require any further information please contact Craig Bartle on 03 9339 2155 firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
To apply for this position please lodge an application online via the “apply link” attaching your resume and a cover letter outlining your skills and experience and how they relate to this role.
Applications close 11.55pm (AEST) Thursday 27th June 2019
Please refer to the security check requirements successful applicants will be required to undertake as part of the recruitment process.
Airservices values social and cultural diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and the provision of a safe and healthy work environment.
In the interests of safety, we test for alcohol and other drugs.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Application close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now