Industry Engagement Specialist
Job no: 497441
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Location: VIC, ACT, QLD, Various
Categories: Marketing, Customer Service Enhancement
Airservices is a government owned organisation providing safe, secure, efficient and environmentally responsible services to the aviation industry.
Each year we manage over four million aircraft movements carrying more than 156 million passengers, and provide air navigation services across 11 per cent of the world’s airspace.
Reporting to the Industry Engagement Manager and supporting the Customer and Industry Engagement Advisor, you will:
- Develop and implement industry engagement plans and stakeholder engagement activities
- Manage communications and engagement activities, including planning and delivering activities and coordinating communications
- Collaborate across the business to develop, deliver and coordinate cohesive engagement with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Undertake internal promotion of key initiatives
- Support the development of communication products and tools and channels to engage and positively influence key industry stakeholders
- Support external stakeholder engagement activities including events
You will be a flexible, organised team player, able to meet competing deadlines across varied projects and initiatives. Willing to learn and also bringing your experience to the team to improve our influence on the delivery of strategic initiatives
Be part of a diverse, growing team that drives Airservices engagement strategies with our customers and industry stakeholders.
The Customer Engagement team is a dynamic unit team, helping to align the needs of our stakeholders with that of Airservices business. No two days are the same and this leads to a supportive and continuous learning environment
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an advisor/practitioner in stakeholder management and communications or similar roles.
- Bachelor/undergraduate degree in business/communications/public relations or related discipline
- Existing or ability to quickly achieve working knowledge of Airservices strategic and operational goals
- Experience in preparing and presenting high quality information (e.g. presentations, briefing papers) to different audiences
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, preferably with demonstrated stakeholder engagement skills and ability to prepare Executive level communications
Please see the link below to view the full Position Description:
PD - Industry Engagement Specialist.pdf
Should you require any further information please contact David Nye on 07 3866 3486 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
To apply for this position please lodge an application online via the “apply link” attaching your resume and a cover letter outlining your skills and experience and how they relate to this role.
Applications close 11.55 pm (AEST) Sunday, 28 April 2019.
Please refer to the security check requirements successful applicants will be required to undertake as part of the recruitment process.
Airservices values social and cultural diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and the provision of a safe and healthy work environment.
In the interests of safety, we test for alcohol and other drugs.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Application close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now