Strategic Sourcing Specialist
Job no: 497419
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Categories: Procurement, ANS
Airservices is a government owned organisation providing safe, secure, efficient and environmentally responsible services to the aviation industry.
Each year we manage over four million aircraft movements carrying more than 156 million passengers, and provide air navigation services across 11 per cent of the world’s airspace.
The Strategic Sourcing Specialist is a key member of the Commercial Support Team, responsible for providing sound advice and guidance to key stakeholders on acquisition processes and associated activities. As a subject matter expert for ARIBA, the procure to pay system, the Strategic Sourcing Specialist will provide comprehensive advice and guidance to the business group on the associated system processes.
Bringing your expertise and ability to apply commercial and financial acumen to identify, plan and deliver strategic sourcing benefits. You will be passionate, analytical and commercially focused, with a great work ethic and ability to work effectively, building strong relationships with stakeholders, you will be a valued member of the team.
A collaborative and supportive team culture that values professionalism, objectivity and integrity.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in a Business or Commerce or related discipline.
- Proven ability to interpret and apply complex organisational and/or Government frameworks, and policies.
- Previous experience in providing procurement or sourcing support and managing a range of procurement or sourcing activities.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret financial data, assess expenditure trends and analyse lifecycle costs.
- Well-developed interpersonal, communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Previous experience using ARIBA or similar procure to pay system.
Please see the link below to view the full Position Description:
Strategic Sourcing Specialist_PD.pdf
Should you require any further information please contact Christine Benson on 02 6268 4367 or Christine.email@example.com
How to Apply
To apply for this position please lodge an application online via the “apply link” attaching your resume and a cover letter outlining your skills and experience and how they relate to this role.
Applications close 11.55 pm (AEST) Sunday 31st March 2019.
Please refer to the security check requirements successful applicants will be required to undertake as part of the recruitment process.
Airservices values social and cultural diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and the provision of a safe and healthy work environment.
In the interests of safety, we test for alcohol and other drugs.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Application close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now