Service and Asset Performance Advisor
Job no: 497388
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Location: VIC, ACT, QLD, Various
Categories: Engineering, ANS
Airservices is a government owned organisation providing safe, secure, efficient and environmentally responsible services to the aviation industry.
Each year we manage over four million aircraft movements carrying more than 156 million passengers, and provide air navigation services across 11 per cent of the world’s airspace.
The Air Traffic Management (ATM) Planning & Performance Unit works with Air Navigational Services and Information Technology and Data Service groups in the development of the Service Plan, Strategic Asset Management Plan and service requirements. These artefacts set the current and future direction for the services being provided, the benefits to be delivered and technology roadmap for the Air Traffic Management (ATM) services. More specifically the unit is responsible for:
- Development of new and emerging service delivery capabilities through the ongoing review of an ATM Service Plan which describes the best possible customer value and service outcomes,
- Development, maintenance and review of user/service level requirements along with the identification of any possible investment required in order to deliver these requirements
- Development of the strategic asset direction to support the delivery of the services and realisation of the associated benefits as outlined out in the ATM Service Plan
You will apply your expert experience and knowledge associated with the delivery of ATM Services through your provision of operational and technical skills as well as excellent liaison skills, risk review and analytical thought process to implement solutions focusing on business improvements, customer value and service outcomes.
You’ll be welcomed into a small and diverse team that is solutions focused to deliver an evolving aviation work scope with a high performance team who are very skilled in the operational, technical and regulatory fields we service.
Skills and Experience
- Technical competencies and any associated qualifications required to be attained to fulfil the delegation of Service Advisor.
- Ideally you will have an Air Traffic Controller (ATC) background or comprehensive demonstrable knowledge and familiarity with ATC operations.
- Demonstrated experience and in depth knowledge of multiple operational services, supporting systems and the frontline workforce related to Aerodrome or Area and Approach Services
- High degree of familiarity with the regulatory environment within which Airservices operates
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Constructively challenging others, questions traditional assumptions, perspectives and viewpoints; encourages others to stay open to new ideas.
- Remain cognisant of changing priorities, identifying new opportunities for Airservices and facilitating an enhanced ‘presence’ within the industry
Please see the link below to view the full Position Description:
PD - Service and Asset Performance Advisor.pdf
Should you require any further information please contact Neal Marks on 07 4948 5628 or email@example.com
How to Apply
To apply for this position please lodge an application online via the “apply link” attaching your resume and a cover letter outlining your skills and experience and how they relate to this role.
Applications close 11.55 pm (AEST) Sunday 5th May 2019.
Please refer to the security check requirements successful applicants will be required to undertake as part of the recruitment process.
Airservices values social and cultural diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and the provision of a safe and healthy work environment.
In the interests of safety, we test for alcohol and other drugs.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Application close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now