EPMO Specialist - IT
Job no: 497317
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Categories: Information Technology, Project Management
Airservices is a government owned organisation providing safe, secure, efficient and environmentally responsible services to the aviation industry.
Each year we manage over four million aircraft movements carrying more than 156 million passengers, and provide air navigation services across 11 per cent of the world’s airspace.
Working in the organisation’s enterprise portfolio management office the role involves:
- Analysing the performance of programs and projects to provide current status and possible areas of improvements
- Providing support to senior officers at program and project board meetings as well as presenting on performance at portfolio performance group meetings
- Reviewing application of the organisation’s frameworks in programs and projects
- Advise on the appropriate governance for a program or project taking into consideration risk
We are looking for an experienced program and project manager that is motivated by analysing performance and supporting delivery teams in the IT domain. You must be comfortable in providing feedback and presenting as the subject matter expert. You must also be skilled at developing and maintaining constructive working relationships with professional delivery teams and senior managers in the organisation
Our EPMO team provides guidance and support to the whole organisation for program and project delivery. We have a real opportunity to make a difference to outcomes and success of the organisation.
Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will have:
- 10 years or more experience delivering programs and projects in an IT environment.
- Familiarity and operation of a range of program and project delivery methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in program and project assurance.
- Strong written, oral, networking and interpersonal skills with the ability to gain respect across all levels of the organisation.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrable experience in persuading and influencing stakeholders and promotes ideas on behalf of self or others.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (e.g. Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Information Systems)
Please see the link below to view the full Position Description:
EPMO Specialist IT - Position Description.pdf
Should you require any further information please contact Steven Haydon on 07 3866 3252 or email@example.com
Please note assessment of responses will commence from 14th January 2019.
How to Apply
To apply for this position please lodge an application online via the “apply link” attaching your resume and a cover letter outlining your skills and experience and how they relate to this role.
Applications close 11.55 pm (AEST) Sunday 13th January 2019.
Please refer to the security check requirements successful applicants will be required to undertake as part of the recruitment process.
Airservices values social and cultural diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and the provision of a safe and healthy work environment.
In the interests of safety, we test for alcohol and other drugs.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Application close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now