Operational Risk and Assurance Data Analyst
Job no: 497311
Work type: Fixed Term Full Time
Location: VIC, QLD, Various
Categories: Information Technology, ANS
Airservices is a government owned organisation providing safe, secure, efficient and environmentally responsible services to the aviation industry.
Each year we manage over four million aircraft movements carrying more than 156 million passengers, and provide air navigation services across 11 per cent of the world’s airspace.
This role is a 12 month fixed term opportunity.
You will be primarily responsible for performing analysis and coding of Air Traffic Services (ATS) Occurrence data for use in our newly developed barrier model risk assessments. You may also be required to assist in other data analysis tasks, development of databases and automation of routine tasks in line with your skills and experience.
- Perform data analysis and coding
- Support the development of databases and automate tasks
- Coordinate and schedule the work of the team.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - verbal and written and the ability to build good workplace relationships with multiple stakeholders, customers across all levels of the organisation.
We have a flexible, varied and interesting team that enjoys the challenge of introducing a new way to assess risk in our industry.
Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will have:
- Previous experience in Air Traffic Control or an Air Traffic Control environment is desirable.
- Previous experience with Airservices’ Corporate Integrated Risk & Reporting Information System (CIRRIS) is desirable
- Highly developed reporting and analytical skills.
- Ability to independently manage competing priorities and adjust to changing work demands and circumstances
- A high level of computer literacy including Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work in a time critical environment where the ability to achieve outcomes that are timely whilst also being of an acceptable standard is the overarching priority
Please see the link below to view the full Position Description:
Operational Risk and Assurance Data Analyst- PD.pdf
Should you require any further information please contact Ron Hard at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
To apply for this position please lodge an application online via the “apply link” attaching your resume and a cover letter outlining your skills and experience and how they relate to this role.
Applications close 11.55 pm (AEST) Sunday 13th January 2019.
Please refer to the security check requirements successful applicants will be required to undertake as part of the recruitment process.
Airservices values social and cultural diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and the provision of a safe and healthy work environment.
In the interests of safety, we test for alcohol and other drugs.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Application close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now