Senior Financial Compliance Officer
Job no: 497279
Work type: Fixed Term Full Time
Categories: Audit, Finance, Accounts
Airservices is a government owned organisation providing safe, secure, efficient and environmentally responsible services to the aviation industry.
Each year we manage over four million aircraft movements carrying more than 156 million passengers, and provide air navigation services across 11 per cent of the world’s airspace.
This role is a 13 month Fixed Term Contract.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Conducting internal control testing program to ensure organisational financial compliance, whilst providing positive assurance to management,
- Coordinate the implementation of risk management, compliance and resilience frameworks within Enterprise Services Group.
- Carry out assurance reviews, including control testing and the development of self-assessment questionnaires.
- Prepare financial compliance reporting for the senior management team.
- Provide specialist advice to the business regarding changes to financial obligations, risks and other policy matters;
You will be a motivated self-starter with an analytical mindset to review current business systems and processes and identify areas of improvement from financial controls perspectives.
People enjoy working in this team because it is a supportive and friendly environment and is made up of highly motivated and effective financial professionals.
Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will:
- Lead and coordinate business activities while influencing decision making;
- Analysing business processes and relevant data to identify improvement opportunities.
- Developing and managing financial governance and compliance programs and activities (desirable)
- Good understanding of financial management information systems and other compliance software applications, including ACL, SAP and CIRRIS will be highly regarded. (desirable)
Please see the link below to view the full Position Description:
Senior Financial Compliance Officer_PD.pdf
Should you require any further information please contact Amjad Baig 02 6268 4178 or email@example.com
How to Apply
To apply for this position please lodge an application online via the “apply link” attaching your resume and a cover letter outlining your skills and experience and how they relate to this role.
Applications close 11.55 pm (AEST) Sunday 18th November 2018.
Please refer to the security check requirements successful applicants will be required to undertake as part of the recruitment process.
Airservices values social and cultural diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and the provision of a safe and healthy work environment.
In the interests of safety, we test for alcohol and other drugs.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Application close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now