Job no: 497232
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Location: VIC, ACT
Categories: Procurement, Contract Management
Airservices is a government owned organisation providing safe, secure, efficient and environmentally responsible services to the aviation industry.
Each year we manage over four million aircraft movements carrying more than 156 million passengers, and provide air navigation services across 11 per cent of the world’s airspace.
As a Contract Officer within the Enterprise Supplier Management team you will partner with primary business stakeholders to support commercial thought leadership and drive the strategic vision and direction of contract management for your portfolio. You will be responsible for assisting in the management of several facilities based contracts across the organisation.
Key Capabilities and Experience
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience in category management and contract management
- Ability to harness strong working relationships across functional teams to deliver on organisational wide requirements
- Expertise in management of Commercial and vendor agreements and knowledge of contract management techniques, Service Management and legal provisions
- Knowledge of appropriate negotiation styles for all situations (internal and external
- Experience in supply chain analytics, opportunity analysis and ability to apply commercial acumen through negotiations and contract lifecycle; achieve continuous improvement from Vendors
- Strong communications skills and ability to build relationships with suppliers through effective contacting management; knowledge of dispute resolution and mitigations techniques
Please see the link below to view the full Position Description:
Position Description - Contract Officer.pdf
Should you require any further information please contact Natalie Lambert on Natalie.Lambert@Airservicesaustralia.com or 02 6268 5405.
How to Apply
To apply for this position please lodge an application online via the “apply link” attaching your resume and a cover letter outlining your skills and experience and how they relate to this role.
Applications close 11.55 pm (AEST) Sunday 21st October 2018.
Please refer to the security check requirements successful applicants will be required to undertake as part of the recruitment process.
Airservices is a government owned corporation providing the aviation industry with services such as air traffic control, navigation facilities and aviation rescue and fire fighting.
Airservices values social and cultural diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and the provision of a safe and healthy work environment.
In the interests of safety, we test for alcohol and other drugs.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Application close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now