Job no: 495653
Work type: Fixed Term Full Time
Categories: Legal, Contract Management, OneSky
Airservices is a government owned organisation providing safe, secure, efficient and environmentally responsible services to the aviation industry. Each year we manage over four million aircraft movements carrying more than 140 million passengers, and provide air navigation services across 11 per cent of the world’s airspace. Airservices has two major operating centres in Melbourne and Brisbane and a corporate office in Canberra. We operate 29 air traffic control towers at international and regional airports, and provide aviation rescue fire fighting services at 26 Australian airports.
The OneSKY Australia Program is responsible for the planning, development and implementation of Airservices next generation services including the future civil-military air traffic management system (CMATS) through the Program – a joint activity with the Department of Defence. The program is enabling the fundamental organisational and industry transformation required to maximise the benefits and value of the future system as expected by Airservices and Defence customers and stakeholders.
The Contract Managers will be responsible for delivering commercial support, contract management and interdependent procurement programs services for a portfolio of contracts and activities in support of the objectives of the OneSKY Program.
The Contract Manager – CMATS will support the Commercial and Legal Manager in the delivery and management of complex procurement and contract management services and advice across the OneSKY Program.
The Contract Manager – Dependant Projects will support the Commercial and Legal Manager by providing high quality, outcome focused and timely procurement and contract management services across the OneSKY Program, with a focus on the delivery of the Dependant Projects.
This role will be offered on a five year fixed term period.
Skills & Experience:
- Formal qualification in law, contract management & procurement, supply chain management or other similar business discipline.
- Experience in the execution of complex contracts and programs, including management and delivery of complex, interdependent procurement programs and services.
- Drafting and review of various contracts and related documents to support the management of suppliers and stakeholders.
- Ongoing evaluation of commercial performance and identify critical success factors and instigate continuous improvement or corrective action activities.
- Drive, deliver and sustain large-scale transformation to achieve objectives in a complex environment.
- Must be an Australian Citizen with a Baseline Clearance (PROTECTED or ability to obtain)
Please see the link below to view the full Position Descriptions and information about holding a security clearance below:
PD_Contract Manager - CMATS.pdf
PD_Contract Manager - Dependant Projects.pdf
Should you require any further information regarding the positions please contact John Wilton via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
To apply for this position please lodge an application online via the “apply link” attaching your resume and a cover letter outlining your skills and experience and how they relate to this role.
Applications close 11.55pm (AEST) COB Sunday 25 June 2017
Please refer to the security check requirements successful applicants will be required to undertake as part of the recruitment process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Application close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now